Optimising IT usage and configuring it as per the business’ needs is a common requirement. It calls for not just business understanding but an understanding of taxation planning for it to be foolproof and comprehensive.
What better way than a business advisory service from the advisory practitioners you trust the most-your friendly CA.
Taxation and regulatory compliance is a serious business for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and expert advice could reduce the risks of costly audits. Business Advisory Services consist of a set of services that Chartered Accountant can provide to their clients to help them comply with Government requirements and ensure they have the IT systems to facilitate it.
CAs can deliver various services around Tally – ranging from continuous audit to system configuration & implementation – to meet the needs of SMEs keen to know their company and their resources:
- Continuous audit in the form of Compliance Services for TDS/eTDS, FBT, Service Tax, VAT
- ‘Remote’ Services for improved delivery of Compliance Services
- IT Assisted Audit services for Tally
- Business process structuring / accounts configuration / inventory management / MIS
- Application design consultancy – for customisation offered through third parties (TallyIntegrators)
- Application Assurance Services – for upkeep of Business Applications for SMEs using Tally – including archiving and migration support